Treating high blood pressure and angina. It may be used alone or with other medicines. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Eucoran is a calcium channel blocker. It works by widening blood vessels to reduce chest pain and high blood pressure. It also widens arteries in the heart, which increases blood flow to the heart.
Important safety information:
- Eucoran may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Eucoran with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Eucoran may cause dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel “normal.” Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- If you are taking Eucoran for angina, it will not relieve the pain of an acute attack if it is taken at the time of an acute attack. It prevents or reduces the number of angina attacks only if you take it on regular schedule.
- If you have high blood pressure, do not use nonprescription products that contain stimulants. These products may include diet pills or cold medicines. Contact your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.
- While you are using Eucoran, it is important to brush and floss your teeth carefully to reduce swelling and tenderness of your gums.
- Although rare, Eucoran has been known to increase chest pain and increase the risk of a heart attack, especially in patients with severe heart disease.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure checks, may be performed while you use Eucoran. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Eucoran with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Eucoran should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 6 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of taking Eucoran while you are pregnant. It is not known if Eucoran is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Eucoran.
Eucoran side effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; drowsiness; fatigue; flushing; nausea; stomach pain; weakness.Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:Severe allergic reactions ; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; pounding in the chest; severe or persistent dizziness; shortness of breath; stiff muscles, tremors, or muscle movements that are not normal; swelling of the feet or legs; symptoms of heart attack (eg, chest, jaw, or left arm pain; numbness or tingling of an arm or leg; sudden, severe headache or vomiting); tender, bleeding, or swollen gums; worsening angina pain (eg, longer, more often, more severe); yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report side effects to the appropriate agency, please read the Guide to Reporting Problems to FDA.
Select the most affordable brand or generic drug
Thanks to good health, you are ready for new feats, and feats at a new job can be done in large numbers, because fresh and relevant vacancies can be found here https://jobstellar.com